Lounge & Bar Supervisor
We currently have an amazing opportunity for an experienced Food and Beverage Operator to join our highly successful team as a Food and Beverage Supervisor, within our Victoria Lounge & Bar.
At The Grand, we make hospitality truly meaningful. We strive to create an individual and personal experience for all our guests by delivering Exceptional Hospitality…… so individuals with engaging personalities, who recognise the detail and demonstrate a 'can-do' attitude, are a perfect match for us.
Forming part of our food and beverage management team, you will report directly to the Lounge & Bar Manager with a primary responsibility of ensuring that the team are delivering a fantastic level of service to our guests, maximising all revenue opportunities and driving all bar offerings and drinks service standards forwards.
In return for your passion and commitment, we offer a great package including share of the service charge & gratuities, complimentary gym facilities, hotel recognition scheme and incentive programme (including cinema tickets, free dinner & afternoon tea, cash rewards), discounted use of hotel facilities, workplace pension & life assurance, employee assistance programme, and a high street, local attraction & retail perks and discount programme.
It is vital that candidates have previous proven experience at a supervisor level in a fast paced high quality cocktail bar, restaurant, or a similar high quality food and beverage environment.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Taking responsibility for the overall day to day running of this busy bar and lounge.
- Leading the team to deliver results by providing day to day direction and leadership for direct reports
- Ensuring total guest satisfaction within the operation, by taking an active role in evolving & developing cocktail menus, product offerings, operating standards, procedures and ways of working to ensure they are focused on providing an individual service to all guests
- Supporting and leading a service culture that ensures the guest experience is truly engaging throughout each and every interaction
- Delivering training to ensure the team has full knowledge of the department’s beverage products
- Create a supportive, fun and creative working environment, developing talent and demanding a quality and standard driven approach throughout each and every member of the team
If this is a challenge that excites you, then apply now!
More searches like this
- Hospitality & Catering Hospitality Permanent Full Time jobs in Brighton
- Food Services Hospitality Permanent Full Time jobs in Brighton
- Front Of House Hospitality Permanent Full Time jobs in Brighton
- Hotels Hospitality Permanent Full Time jobs in Brighton
- Pubs & Bars Hospitality Permanent Full Time jobs in Brighton