Customer Care Professional, Commercial Card Servicing – UK
You’ll do more than the expected. You’ll do the unexpected.
Working as part of the Commercial Cardmember Servicing team within the Commercial Servicing Network, our team of Customer Care Professionals will be responsible for delivery a best in class client experience for Corporate and Small Business Cardmembers in the UK market.
As well as delivering extraordinary customer care, measured by our Recommend to Friend and Overall Satisfaction scores, you will be responsible for delivering value to our Small Business customers through relevant offers.
The Commercial Servicing Network already delivers outstanding results for Programme Administrators in the UK and bringing the Cardmember servicing responsibilities under the same organization gives us the ability to own the entire commercial experience for our clients. As well as delivering extraordinary customer care, measured by our Recommend to Friend and Overall Satisfaction scores, you will be responsible for delivering value to our Small Business customers through relevant offers
Role & Responsibilities:
Help propel your team and its business partners to success.
Here’s just some of what you’ll do:
- Deliver extraordinary care, on calls, to a wide range of American Express Commercial customers with a variety of requests
- Build meaningful relationship through consultative questioning to ensure added value for the customer
- Offer custom solutions and negotiate a positive outcome for the customer and American Express, aiming for first call resolution when possible
- Meet and exceed quality goals, compliance regulations and productivity targets
- Document necessary information
- Re-prioritize to adapt to the ever changing environment
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Are you ready for the challenge?
- Demonstrate personal excellence by remaining positive in difficult situations
- Display a passion to serve by delivering extraordinary service in every interaction with our customers
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment as well as multitask and re-prioritise on a regular basis
- Strong interpersonal, communication and listening skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent negotiation, influential and resourceful skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Location: 1 John Street, Brighton
- Workplace Flexibility: Full time. Shift flexibility requirement – must be able to work shifts that operate between 8am and 8pm, Monday to Friday
- High performance is rewarded with target driven incentives
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 00800 83 000038 (free phone, subject to individual carrier charges). For Russia based candidates on 810 800 83 000038.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time