Bexhill Heavyside Branch Manager
Branch Manager – Bexhill Heavyside Branch
We are looking for an experienced Branch Manager to manage our successful and busy Bexhill Branch. We are looking for someone with trade sector experience and product knowledge of heavyside building materials. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a fast growing renowned Builders Merchant in the South East.
What you will be responsible for:
You will have complete responsibility for the day to day management of a successful branch. Primary responsibilities are driving the growth of the business, including profit and loss responsibility, staff development, coaching and ensuring that health and safety is adhered to. You will be commercially astute with a proven ability to influence staff members and drive sales. Our success is built on strong relationships with our colleagues and customers so it’s essential you can coach and develop a team to deliver the highest standards of service. There is great potential to take this branch to the next level. It is a busy branch with a fast paced/busy trade counter.
The branch opening hours are Monday to Friday from 7am to 5.30pm and Saturdays from 8am to 12pm. You would be required to work 45 hours per week between these opening hours.
Who we are looking for:
- Proven experience of branch management within the merchant sector or trade sector
- High level of customer service and trading skills
- Strong commercial acumen and negotiation skills
- Ability to communicate confidently at all levels
- Knowledge of building materials
- Successful track record of branch management within the construction supply sector
- Organised with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to multitask, work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Personable, outgoing and a team player
What you will receive:
In return for your hard work we offer an excellent benefit package including a highly competitive rate of pay, a monthly bonus scheme, company car or car allowance options provided, pension, discounted staff purchasing, WPA healthcare, long service benefits plus other incentive benefits.