Office Manager - Guildford - Permanent
Our client who specialises in Pensions and Investments are looking for a hardworking, positive Office Manager to join their busy and dynamic team.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Responsible for the smooth running of the team and ensuring adequate resource/cover is in place at all times.
* Overall responsibility for building management, reception, post room, meeting rooms and car park.
* Responsibility for facilities for the Guildford office, arranging repairs, dealing with the landlord, attending tenants meetings and supporting the Office Head.
* Dealing with external suppliers (stationery, vending, franking, shredding etc), managing contracts and negotiating prices.
* Organising meetings and events, from staff parties for c60 people, to training sessions on and off site.
* Health and Safety responsibility for the Guildford office.
* Maintaining Workbooks (our sales and marketing database) for the Guildford office, keeping client contacts up to date and compliant with GDPR.
* You will be expected to assist with all the day-to-day tasks of the team including, administration, billing, invoicing, Spreadsheets,
* Maintaining the filing system - Filing/Achieving
* Ordering of stationery, making sure that the cupboards are tidy and well stocked.
* Dealing with deliveries of fruit for the office
* Booking train tickets for staff travel.
Reception duties as follows:
* Sorting of incoming post into departments pigeon holes. Franking of outgoing post.
* Arranging couriers.
* Ordering external catering for meetings.
* Dealing with incoming and outgoing archiving. This will involve some manual handling.
* Admitting visitors, signing them in and notifying the host.
* Acting as host for meetings, preparing drinks, taking coats and assisting guests.
* Ensure client meeting rooms are clean and ready for occupation. This will involve clearing away after refreshments.
* Issuing of security cards, permanent and visitor.
* Experience in a similar role would be desirable.
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office software and numeracy.
* Flexible and able to adapt to changing environments.
* Excellent organisational skills. Ability to multi task and work in periods of calm and high activity.
* Diplomatic, enthusiastic and friendly.
* Ability to communicate exceptionally well; a high standard of written and spoken English
* Must be proactive and take initiative.
* Must be willing to learn, flexible and a team player.
* Good managerial skills.
If you have the above skills please APPLY through the link below
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.