Temporary: £8.88 - £9.86
Based in Crawley, West Sussex
The work will be on a shift basis covering 5 days out of 7 to include weekends (40 hr/week). The position covers early, late and night and you need to be able to work all shifts.
You must be able to cover any hours on any day of the week to include weekends.
The work will involve:
* Cleaning airlines cart/trolley
* Cleaning cutlery and crockery
* Ensuring clear lines of communication with colleagues and team leader /supervisor
* Adhering to company rules procedures & standards in regards to the working environment and practices
* Working to very strict deadlines
All vacancies are subject to 5 year referencing, so it is vital that you can provide employment and/or academic history from 2014 - present.
All applicants will be subject to a Criminal Record Check prior to commencing employment.
The pay rate will be higher after 12 weeks continuous work, you will also receive overtime, bank holiday and shift pay.
Please note due to the high volume of responses we will only contact you if you are selected for interview.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.