Administrator (Corporate Client Services) - B&CE
Do you have an excellent administration skills and experience from an office or similar environment? Are you looking for a Monday to Friday role with the opportunity to learn pension or financial services qualifications? We have a vacancy available in our Corporate Client Services team and to find out more please read on.
B&CE has been providing employee benefits for over 70 years. We began in 1942 by creating simple financial products that meet people’s needs, and that’s how we’ve run our business ever since. Our people are our strength. Finding ways to value and reward them is important to us. And if you’re keen to learn, develop your career and do great things – you’re looking in the right place. The role for Administrator (Member Services) will undertake all aspects of product administration for both individual and employer customers in line with service levels including processing activities and record maintenance. You will take personal ownership of customer admin enquiries, building a close rapport to identify unmet needs and promote company products in accordance with procedures and service levels, ensuring a complete record of all information gathered or given is maintained and any arising issues are identified and resolved.
Key responsibilities for this role:
Working within a close team you’ll be responsible for the following duties:
- Administer and process all B&CE pension products and services.
- Register complaints, errors, breaches and customer comments in accordance with company procedures.
- Provide high levels of customer service to individuals, employers, regulators, financial advisers, government offices and trustees.
- Acquire information as necessary, liaising with other external parties as appropriate
If you're right for this role:
You’ll enjoy working within a solutions-driven, people-focused organisation.
You’ll have a can-do attitude and work well both independently and as part of a team and be aligned with our values of Creating Simplicity, Keeping Promises and Showing Compassion.
- You will be educated to GCSE standard (or equivalent)
- Previous experience of working within customer services or an administration environment
- You will have good working knowledge of MS Excel and Word
- Able to communicate information confidently and clearly
- Excellent attention to detail – a real eye for the fine details
Our people are our strength so finding ways to value and reward them is important to us. That’s why we offer an award-winning pension – it’s what we’re good at – plus health care cover, an onsite gym, access to a personal trainer… even the odd massage. And if they’re feeling peckish after all that activity, they can always refuel in our subsidised restaurant or grab some fruit – we get a big delivery every week. Discover more of B&CE’s employee benefits including our training programme, which is designed to give our people the support they need to develop a fulfilling career
B&CE is an equal opportunities employer. We believe everyone has the right to be treated fairly, with dignity and respect. We are committed to treating all our people (and all who apply for a role at B&CE) equally