HR Assistant - Client Screening
HR Assistant - Client Screening - Watford - £23,500 12 month FTC
Our client, one of the largest professional services firms in the world and is one of the "Big Four" accounting firms are looking for a HR Assistant - Client Screening to join the team.
Role and Responsibilities
* Proactively develop strong and enduring relationships with key stakeholders - including business contacts, centres of excellence, external stakeholders and associates.
* Proactively work to educate both the employee and the business on the screening process.
* Have the ability to take a logical and systematic approach to issues, thinking outside of the box and weighing up all options available to make an informed decision.
* Work as part of a team with Onboarding, Right to Work, The Security Watchdog and the business to ensure a smooth and seamless service is given to the joining colleague.
* Maintain healthy relationships with the Firm's clients and Resource Solutions, attending meetings to understand requirements when necessary.
* Maintain regular contact with the Firm's internal risk and compliance teams.
* Liaise with international HR contacts to support global screening
* Hold a good understanding of the visa process and different tiers of right to work,
* Manage high volumes of case work independently,
* Liaising with Global firms to complete screening for international employees,
* Take a commercial, considered stance to risk assessment linking in with the compliance teams and escalating issues as appropriate to a Senior HR Assistant before escalation to the relevant CoE,
* Prioritise workload in accordance to urgency and adhere to agreed SLA's and KPI's,
* Ensuring work is accurate first time and that all legal requirements are met,
* Ability to draft non-standard communication
Contributing to the team and People Function
* Coach new joiners on key processes and approaches, providing guidance as appropriate;
* Share knowledge and experience proactively across the team and be recognised as a team player;
* Manage workload and own diary;
* Take part in and contribute to functional and wide projects;
* Take a personal responsibility to continuously improve and streamline the quality of screening work and own personal development;
* Take a personal responsibility to adhere to our ISO standards
* Keeping the Firm free from risk
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.