Finance Manager – Business Chief Finance Office
Don’t just work for a market leading global company. Help grow one.
The Manager in the Finance Organisation will be responsible for:
- Providing sound financial guidance aligned to the overall company objectives in a time sensitive and consistent manner
- Analysing complex financial and business information from multiple data sources, deriving actionable business insights and recommendations and communicating these in a clear and concise manner to internal and external partners
- Providing decision support on key initiatives such as market expansions, partnerships, acquisitions, development of new products and other types of business development initiatives
- Working across the broader Finance Organisation to ensure implementation of the Finance Transformation initiative (reporting, planning, forecasting, etc.) to strengthen processes and tools and bring efficiencies to the organisation
Salary: Competitive Opening date for applications: 04/12/2018 Closing date for applications: 03/01/2019
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Post-graduate university degree in Finance and an MBA (essential)
- Experience with complex financial analysis and modelling, with proven ability to drive analytical output aimed at identifying trends, developing key insights and required decisions for senior management (essential)
- Knowledge of financial planning, results and analysis techniques
- Proven experience in the payments industry and card issuing economics (essential)
- Experience in a global, matrix organisation
- Proven track-record as people leader (essential)
- Proven ability to derive and communicate strategic insights and recommendations (choices where to compete, what business model to employ, how to achieve competitive differentiation, how to allocate investment resources to achieve strategic ambitions etc.)
- Ability to work on projects independently, under pressure and deliver strong results
- Experience operating in a complex, multi-tasking, and multi-stakeholder environment, with proven ability to deal with ambiguity and tackle complex problems with limited direction from leader
- Strong collaboration and relationship building ability including the ability to influence others without having direct authority
- Excellent communication, influencing and presentation skills with a strong sense of personal excellence and accountability
- Outstanding presentation skills and the confidence to present to senior stakeholders
- Being flexible, enthusiastic, able to perform under pressure, and meet deadlines in a demanding environment
Why American Express?
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 00800 83 000038 (free phone, subject to individual carrier charges). For Russia based candidates on 810 800 83 000038.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 29, 2018, 7:01:00 PM