Credit Hire Specialist - Bexhill
Hastings Direct - Credit Hire Specialist
We have a fantastic opportunity in our Technical Claims arena, which would be of interest to skilled Senior Credit Hire Handlers, Credit Hire Controllers or Credit Hire Specialists seeking their new role within a fast-paced, forward thinking environment.
Reporting into the Senior Credit Hire Specialist, the Credit Hire specialist would be responsible for providing the technical strategy for credit hire and intervention, helping support and advise the teams and managing complex credit hire claims in excess of £10k. Successful individuals will have substantial experience within the Credit Hire field and look to develop their career further.
Your remit will include the following;
- Conduct internal credit hire audits and feedback results
- Manage complex Credit Hire Claims in excess of £10k
- Help develop and deliver liability decision making and support Credit Hire training across the Credit Hire and Intervention teams
- Coach and develop colleagues on Credit Hire practice and procedure
- Support quality measures for Credit Hire and Intervention
- Respond to supplier referrals on matters over 10k
- Negotiate with third parties in line with the FTA and management guidance and expectations
- Support and develop counter measures to negative market behaviours and trends
Hastings Direct is a fast growing, agile, digitally focused general insurance provider of products and services to over 2.7 million customers in the UK. We've significantly grown our customer base over the last three years and we now employ over 3,400 colleagues It's our attitude and the way we run our business that makes us different. We focus on getting it right for our colleagues, customers, company and community. It's a dynamic, flexible, fun and constantly changing environment. You'll enjoy the scope to make a real difference for our customers, influence our company, benefit the communities we work in and have some fun along the way.
- Significant Credit Hire experience
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong customer focus - passionate about providing the best journey
- Excellent commercial awareness
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Strong understanding of the ABI GTA and existing Credit Hire case law
- Experience in dealing with Credit Hire in the MOJ portal
- Proficient in the litigation process
Benefits For You
Please find some of the great benefits we offer here at Hastings Direct:
- Competitive basic salary which we will share with you upon shortlisting, but do feel free to email the Recruitment team for more details in advance of your application -
- Up to 5% bonus earning potential
- 25 days holiday
- Life assurance
- Competitive pension
- Flexible benefits (e.g. buy or sell additional holiday)
- Discounted Hastings Direct products
Hastings Group is an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please also note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.