Hastings Direct - MOJ Co-ordinator
We have a fantastic new opportunity for a Co-ordinator to join the MOJ (Ministry of Justice) department within the Technical Claims function. This role is an excellent opportunity for an individual looking to start kick start their career in Technical Claims or someone from a strong administration/financial services background looking for a new and exciting challenge in a dynamic team driven environment.
The MOJ Co-ordinator will help to effectively manage the administration of new incoming Personal Injury Claims from the MOJ Portal. You will be liaising with Claims Handlers, MOJ Team Leaders and Technical Leaders to ensure smooth allocation of tasks, ensuring they go the right person first time as well as supporting colleagues, teams and management with ad hoc litigation related tasks.
Your remit will include the following;
- To support Claims Handlers in the smooth allocation of Claims (as directed)
- To contribute to operational performance through meeting deadlines and working to agreed SLA's
- To maintain administration duties, including (but not limited to) printing, photocopying, e-mailing, filing, claims processing, allocation of post and diary management
- To ensure all work is carried out to a high level of accuracy
- To support Claims Handlers in the instruction of our Defendant Solicitor Panel and take over ownership of that file piece
- To proactively manage litigated files by ensuring reserve accuracy, prompt payments and closure of files
- To assist colleagues, teams and management with ad hoc litigation related tasks
Hastings Direct is a fast growing, agile, digitally focused general insurance provider of products and services to over 2.7 million customers in the UK. We've significantly grown our customer base over the last three years and we now employ over 3,400 colleagues It's our attitude and the way we run our business that makes us different. We focus on getting it right for our colleagues, customers, company and community. It's a dynamic, flexible, fun and constantly changing environment. You'll enjoy the scope to make a real difference for our customers, influence our company, benefit the communities we work in and have some fun along the way.
- Experience in similar environment highly advantageous
- Understanding of Civil Procedure rules and MOJ time scales beneficial
- Committed to operational success
- Self-motivated and driven
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Great IT Skills including the use of Microsoft Office
- Ability to adapt to the task and work on own initiative
- Excellent organisational
Benefits For You
Please find some of the great benefits we offer here at Hastings Direct:
- Competitive basic salary which we will share with you upon shortlisting, but do feel free to email the Recruitment team for more details in advance of your application -
- Up to 5% bonus earning potential
- 25 days holiday
- Life assurance
- Competitive pension
- Flexible benefits (e.g. buy or sell additional holiday)
- Discounted Hastings Direct products
Hastings Group is an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please also note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.