Service Account Manager
We are seeking an experienced Service Account Manager based in Horsham, Sussex.
Established 35 years ago, WB Floor Machines is a family company providing sales, service and repair for industrial cleaning machines for companies in the South East of the UK. Having recently taken on new business, we now require an enthusiastic Service Account Manager to join our expanding business and help us reach the next level. This an exciting opportunity to join a friendly and motivated team at a growing company.
The Service Account Manager will be expected to be organised and manage engineer's labour and daily workload. Other tasks include; ordering spare parts, booking in planned maintenance times etc. You will be the first point of contact for new and existing clients, therefore you must be confident on the phone.
Service Account Manager Position Overview
The Service Account Manager position based near Horsham will involve the following tasks:
- Managing engineers calendars
- Scheduling work to be completed by engineers
- Ordering spare parts and updating customers on the status of their order
- Answering telephone customer enquiries, callouts, request, complaints
- Liaising and communication with service engineers and subcontractors
- Logging calls, work, and invoicing, on our service database system
- Preparing work quotations
- Build strong customer relations
Service Account Manager Position Requirements
The successful candidate for the Service Account Manager position will need to have the following skills and experience:
- Experience with Outlook and Microsoft packages
- Positive 'can do' attitude
- Excellent time management and communication skills - A must
- Willing to be involved in the day to day activities, and contribute to varying office administration duties
- Previous experience of working in a customer service based role
- Previous experience of scheduling work would be a strong advantage
- Be at ease with receiving instructions and reporting to the Operations Director
- Able to provide references
This is a permanent position offering a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Workplace pension
- Monday- Friday 8.30am – 5pm
- Parking on site
Due to the location of the offices, candidates will need to drive for this position.
- Service Coordinator: 2 years