Operations / Administration Assistant
An exciting new role has come in for an admin support specialist. This company are expanding and the team needs additional support.
The role is mainly to provide underwriting, purchasing and customer service administrative support to sales team(s) and ensure excellent levels of customer service.
The main duties of the role are:
* Submit applications to our partners
* Issue finance documentation directly to our clients
* Liaise with supplying companies to obtain availability and confirm invoicing prices
* Put orders through the system
* Scan and upload all completed documentation to in-house system
* Ensure our in-house systems are kept updated throughout all administrative functions
* First updates provided to clients, colleagues/partners on delivery timescales
* Arranging deliveries and continual monitoring to ensure successful and timely delivery
* Accurate management of order to invoice process for all allocated accounts
* Submit complete invoice packs, including raising commission invoices to our partners
We are looking for you to apply if you have good attention to detail, have excellent written and verbal communication skills and problem-solving abilities and a sound Knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook.
If you have previously worked in a customer service or sales administrator role before this would be a great advantage. There is part of this role that will be complaints handling and manging difficult situations. The ability to keep calm and think fast is essential.
If this role sounds like the job for you, please contact Christina or Katie at Pier Recruitment or apply on-line.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.