£25,900 per annum
Our client based at Gatwick Airport is looking for a Duty Managers. The role is 4 on 2 off shift pattern.
- To uphold all Health and Safety, EHO, accident reporting, evacuation and GDPR systems being fully adhered to and records completed and up to date.
- To be responsive to, and organise roster changes, communicating any changes to the relevant staff in a timely manner appropriately
- To brief the Team Leaders of any changes to service, product, training, forecasts ahead of the
- Shape Up and constantly throughout the shift
- To be present on the floor, conducting 'figure of 8's' with the Team Leaders and to be aware of busy "pressure points", taking appropriate action
- Proactively adhere to and uphold consistency in SOPs, service flows, processes and procedures
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a busy environment
- Positive attitude and friendly
- Clear communicator
- Organisational skills
- Presentation perfect
- Experience in delivering premium hospitality
- Experience working to a shift pattern
- Experience of working on a busy bar
As with any airport role you'll require an airside pass. For this you'll need to provide a five year checkable work history and have a clean criminal record.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.