Compliance Investigations Officer
Compliance/Customer Service Officer
Customer Service/Complaint handling
£22,000 - £23,000
Are you looking for a new challenge working within Customer Service in a busy office based in Haywards Heath?
This is the ideal role for someone who has previously worked in a call centre and is looking for a new role, which will be slightly more challenging, with great progression and benefits in place!
* Responsibility for ensuring that any enquiry from customers, receives a prompt, efficient and professional response
* Customer Service & Administration duties
* To manage all complaints received
* To provide guidance and advice on how to avoid complaints and maintain compliance
* To work with the Customer Services Manager and Operations Manager on investigations
* To produce detailed records from the CRM database for complaints related matters.
For this role you must be:
* Excellent written, verbal communication and IT skills
* Proven customer services and complaints handling skills in particular to deal politely and confidently with difficult telephone conversations
* Effective planning and organisational abilities
* Able to organise workload under pressure and meet tight deadlines
* Able to grasp complex issues quickly
* Flexi time
* Voucher reward scheme
* Childcare Voucher scheme
If you are interested in hearing more about this position, please contact Emily Rudkin, or apply today! 01273 947 814.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.