Administrator - £22,000 p/a
Are you a strong administrator looking for a fresh start to 2019?
Do you want to work with a supportive and passionate team?
This international company work on major projects with extensive time lines, they go the extra mile to understand the unique requirements of their customers in order to ensure delivery of the right solution, at the right time, in the right way.
There is currently a vacancy for a full time, permanent, Projects Administrator to join their team in Burgess Hill. You will be an integral part of the business, as you will be supporting the co-ordination and execution of all aspects of engineering
What is required?
- Compile project documentation
- Logging of documentation in accordance with the Document Control Procedure
- Support the Projects Department with various administration tasks
- Archiving project reports
- Preparing reports from handwritten copies
To be successful?
- Strong administration skill with a track record to prove it
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Excel (MS Project will be an advantage)
- High attention to detail while being extremely organised
- Ability to liaise with different areas of the business
Hours of work are Monday to Thursday, 8.30am - 5.30pm, Friday, 8.30am - 1.00pm.
Salary: £22,000 p/a
If you are ready to start 2019 off with a bang and you have the relevant experience, then apply today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.