Apprentice Sales/General Assistant
We are looking for an adaptable sales/customer service assistant to take on a position inside our team. We require somebody that is confident and can work with our manufacturing team to make sure projects get completed. We will need this person to be able to communicate deadlines from the manufacturing team to the end customer.
This person will be working in a sales environment so we expect this person to be able to make outgoings calls to new customers and make sure we are doing the most we possibly can for our existing customers. We hope this person can help the company achieve the targets given monthly. Success in hitting the targets will bring the successful applicant to join our staff bonus scheme.
Job roles will include:
- Putting orders onto the system
- Making calls to new customers
- Dealing with existing customers who call up
- Sending promotional emails to new potential customers and existing clients
- Giving customers calls to update them on the progress of their order
- Helping the company hit sales targets
- Confident using the telephone in an open office
- Ability to speak clearly in English
- IT Literate – familiar with Microsoft Office products
- Able to write emails clearly using correct English
- Ability to learn product knowledge quickly and accurately
- Prepared to ask questions about anything you don’t understand
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work to a system and follow instructions carefully
- Ability to input information into existing databases accurately
- Understand the nature of representing the company and being the front line
- Able to learn to change priorities when required
Educated to GCSE or equivalent level in English and maths.
It is hoped that on successful completion of the apprenticeship that a permanent position will be available.
Things to consider
The location is in Newhaven.