Apprentice Administrative Assistant
Oakfield are one of the leading Estate Agents in the local area and the successful applicant will be based in our busy Hastings branch where you will learn all aspects of lettings and property management. You will have a genuine interest in Estate Agency and be eager to learn about the industry.
This hugely varied role will be supporting our in branch property managers and tasks will include:
- Instructing works orders
- Generally assisting the lettings team where required with the administration of lets
- Organising for property visits to be carried out
- Following up with Tenants to ensure that all works have been completed
- East Sussex College are the Training Provider for this apprenticeship
Full training will be given.
Desired skills You will have:
- Good communication skills, both face-to-face and on the ‘phone
- PC literacy and be confident using Microsoft office computer software, e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook
- Good time keeping
- Good organisational skills
- The ability to work to deadlines and under pressure.
Personal qualities You will be:
- Well presented
- Flexible Reliable
GCSE English & Maths grade C / 4 or above desirable (or equivalent qualifications)
Potential permanent full-time employment on successful completion of the apprenticeship
Things to consider
You will be working Saturdays.