IT Technician Apprenticeship
The purpose of the role is to train as an IT Repair Technician fixing laptops, desktops, tablets, and phones.
The key tasks will include:
- Taking details from customer
- Book jobs into the system
- Complete hardware and software repairs
- Quality test repairs prior to handing back
- Contact customers to let them know their job is complete
- Use of the till (ePos System)
The essential skills for the role include:
- Experience using different Windows operating systems
- A technical knowledge of laptop and PC components
The essential personal qualities for the role include:
- Good communication skills
- Good work ethic
There are no essential qualifications for the role; however, you will be required to complete an English, maths, and ICT assessment to ensure that you are at a high enough level to complete the apprenticeship.
There is the opportunity for permanent full time employment at the end of the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
While a technical-based role, it is based within a retail environment; as such we are open 7 days a week, including bank holidays. Candidates should be flexible with their working hours in order to help other team members if/when required to do so. The minimum amount of hours will be 38 per week but there could be more.
The starting salary is £4 per hour.
One day per week you will study at East Sussex College, as part of a day release programme. This is located in Eastbourne, at Hampden Park.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship ( one day per week, during term time).
More searches like this
- Apprenticeship Apprenticeship Apprenticeship Full Time jobs in Eastbourne
- Technology Apprenticeship Apprenticeship Full Time jobs in Eastbourne
- IT Apprenticeship Apprenticeship Full Time jobs in Eastbourne
- IT Support Apprenticeship Apprenticeship Full Time jobs in Eastbourne
- Software Development Apprenticeship Apprenticeship Full Time jobs in Eastbourne