Analyst – Interactive Development
Do the right thing for our customers, our company and your career.
Amex Digital Labs is responsible for catalyzing digital innovation at American Express by originating, incubating and managing emerging products and platforms that can be essential to our customers’ digital lives. We strive to emphasize creativity, customer centricity, and innovation. Focus areas include creating industry-leading digital payment solutions, using our first-class servicing network and lifestyle assets to create digital experiences, and defining new products and services based on emerging technologies and trends.
Amex Digital Labs is looking for an Analyst to support the launch and management of international mobile messaging experiences. The person taking this role will manage and deliver product requirements, support customer testing and partner closely with Operations and Technology teams on identifying customer needs, and building unique experiences.
- Partner with engineering and design to define user stories, and conduct user testing
- Coordinate across teams to launch products and features, managing in-market products post-launch
- Obtain feedback on the product, using data, analytics, and customer input, to iterate and drive improvements in future releases
- Monitor and track development timelines, ensuring consistent communications/updates across internal and external partners
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
We are seeking a Product Analyst with a passion for digital, a clear focus on the customer, strong communication skills, and the ability to provide clarity and direction across teams. The Analyst's main focus will be to support the expansion of mobile messaging to international markets at American Express. The Analyst will deftly collaborate with external customers and internal teams, partnering with engineers to deliver product enhancements and grow adoption.
Key qualifications are:
- Enthusiasm for exceptional products and services, able to empathize with customers, and skilled at articulation of product functionality
- Understanding of tech and product development processes, known as a business person who can speak both tech and business languages
- Detail oriented, able to identify key questions, make product decisions and assess how pieces of the puzzle interact and affect the overall project
- Recognize issues quickly and determine how to get a resolution through creative and effective problem solving
- Excellent communication skills across distributed and global teams with ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners to drive collaboration and alignment
- Highly organized, taking individual initiative and accountability for getting results
- Preferred, but not required, experience in new product development, agile product management, or similar role.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 00800 83 000038 (free phone, subject to individual carrier charges). For Russia based candidates on 810 800 83 000038.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time