Senior Support Worker
We are currently recruiting for a full time Senior Support Worker to join our on-site residential teams.
In this role your duties will include, assisting the House Manager & Deputy House Manager with the operational delivery of a residential service. You will lead and direct others to provide person centred support to children and young adults with physical disabilities and complex health needs.
Our aim is to promote independence and personal fulfilment so we are looking for those that can share in this passion.
We are looking for those with the following skills & experience
- Experience in leading shifts or staff
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Health & Social Care
- Experience of working with children and/or adults with disabilities
- A basic knowldge of care standards and the requirements of OFSTED & CQC
- A high standard of communication skills
What we offer
- Competitive rates of pay starting at £21,668 rising to £23,084
- Career Development - Funded Level 4 Diploma & Training
- Appreciation Awards for long service
- Discounted gym and fitness packages
- Health Care cash plans
- Competitive annual leave and pension contributions
- Support & Guidance - You will be supported by a team of dedicated staff
Application closing date: Friday 15th February 2019
If you feel you have the skills and experience required please apply below, we would love to hear from you!
Chailey Heritage Foundation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults; as such an enhanced DBS disclosure is required.
Chailey Heritage Foundation is committed to promoting diversity and inclusion for all its young people and staff.