3.5t ADR Driver Required
The Best Connection Worthing are recruiting on behalf of our client based in Worthing for an ongoing position for a 3.5T ADR Driver.
The Job role for the 3.5t ADR Driver will require:
- You will be required to collect boxes and bags of sharps from hospitals and nursing homes.
The 3.5T ADR driver will be required to have:
- Category B (3.5t) Van Licence
- In date packages ADR.
- Previous experience in this sector but not essential.
Pay Rates and Hours of work
- £9.00 per hour, minimum 8 hours and overtime after 8 hours.
- Monday to Friday and alternative Saturdays 0800 to 1700
Benefits for the driver:
- Pension contributions
- Full PPE provided
- Training and Induction provided by the client
- Holiday pay on accrual basis
If you feel you would be suitable for this role, please contact Lauren or Michael in the Worthing office for more information.