Class 2 (Cat C) driver.
The Best Connection Worthing are recruiting on behalf of our client with sites based in Hickstead and Worthing for a Class 2 (Cat C) driver.
We have an induction to take place in January for a company driving tankers. You will be given full training for this role.
This role can be either on a part time or full time basis depending on preference. Minimal heavy lifting involved in this role.
The Ideal Class 2 (Cat C) Driver will hold:
- UK Category C (Class 2) Licence
- Digital Tacho Card
- Up to date CPC Card
- Good Geographical and Tacho law knowledge
- CSCS- preferred but not essential.
- Days: £9.50ph all hours.
- Nights: £10.50ph all hours.
- Weekends: £10.50ph all hours.
Hours of Work:
- Days: 07:00- 16:00
- Nights: 17:00- 0200
Benefits for the Class 2 Driver:
- Accrual Holiday pay
- Full Training Provided
- Pension Contributions
- Uplift on standard rates for Ltd and Umbrella Company Drivers
If you would like to know more information or apply for the job, please contact Lauren or Michael in the Worthing office.