Night Concierge (Residential) - Central London - Up to £28,500 plus excellent benefits
A renowned property management company are looking for a number of experienced Night Concierges to join their team and manage a prestigious private residential development in Central London. This is a truly fantastic opportunity to be involved in the opening and running of this exclusive site, providing an outstanding service to private residents and working hard as a team to maintain the brand identity and reputation.
The aim of the position is to provide a seamless 24/7 5* Hotel Style service to all residents and visitors to the prestigious residential complex which offers residents access to luxury facilities such as a gym, spa, swimming pool, cinema, and private lounges.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Meeting and greeting Residents, Visitors and Suppliers
* Efficiently managing the flow in the lobby and lounges attached to the lobby including general inspection and assuring tidiness throughout
* Answering all incoming email to the site email address and efficiently following up (dealing with requests, logging defects into the system, responding to enquiries)
* Main/First point of contact for Residents requests
* General enquiries
* Performing health & safety checks and conducting visual inspections of the site
* Liaising with the housekeeping and maintenance team regarding any issues
The ideal candidate for this role would have a warm, friendly, personable approach with a 'can do' attitude and a consistently outstanding customer service personality.
The concierge team need to be well groomed to reflect the company image and will be required adhere to the company grooming guidelines going forward.
You will need to have a natural passion for customer service, and building lasting relationships with all colleagues and residents, as well as previous 5* hospitality experience.
What You Will Get
As you would expect you will receive a competitive salary and enjoy a generous benefits package.
The shift pattern will be as follows:
Based over a 2 week period, you will work 2 consecutive shifts, followed by 2 days off duty, work 3 consecutive shifts, followed by 2 days off duty, work 2 consecutive shifts, followed by 3 days off duty and so on. You will have every other weekend OFF.
How To Apply
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience then please apply via the link on this page.
If you have any questions about this opportunity then please contact Mesh at the Search Brighton Office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
More searches like this
- Construction Hospitality Permanent Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Building Services Hospitality Permanent Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Hospitality & Catering Hospitality Permanent Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Front Of House Hospitality Permanent Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Hotels Hospitality Permanent Full Time jobs in London (Central)