Out and about in Brighton & Hove and surrounding area, our Van Drivers work alongside our Shop teams to deliver excellent customer service to our Donors and customers.
We are looking for a new team member to join us collecting and delivering furniture, to help raise valuable funds for Martlets Hospice.
Main duties will include:
- Collecting and delivering furniture, and other goods, to customers and shops
- Promoting our Gift aid scheme to donors
- Efficiently planning routes for deliveries & collections
- Liaising with the shop managers and warehouse staff
- Contacting customers by phone to update delivery progress
Key Skills required:
- Must have a full, clean driving licence and be able to drive a 3.5t Luton type van
- Have a working knowledge of Brighton & Hove and surrounding area
- Ability to lift various types of furniture
- Ability to read a map and navigate
- Experience in customer service
In addition to the above salary we also offer a Company pension with matched contributions, cashback health scheme, generous annual leave, subsidised restaurant
Closing Date: 3 March 2019