An EXCITING position has arisen for Warehouse Assistant in the Burgess Hill area. Our client are the UK's leading experts in the art of essential oils and blending.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Warehouse Assistant to secure a permanent role for the right candidate.
The Role Objective: to ensure the smooth transition of stock from goods in to dispatch to both customers and suppliers. To maintain a clean and organised warehouse both physically and on the system.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities of the Warehouse Assistant:
- Preparation of finished products ready for dispatch to large retail customers (picking and Packing).
- Ensuring all goods in are received in correctly and entered onto the system correctly
- Safe and organised storage of goods
- Understanding and application of all Quality Control processes and documentation
- Stock preparation and continuous feed of materials to the production team
- Maintaining a clean and tidy work environment
- Carrying out any other duties requested by your Supervisor / Manager
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Pay: £7.83 per hour, with a pay increase once permanent
For further information please contact Dan or Jordan at The Best Connection, Worthing.