We have a new and EXCITING opportunity for a Quality Inspector in the Lancing area. For the right candidate this is an excellent opportunity to work for a busy company that has grown steadily over the years, pride themselves with their quality workmanship and have built a strong and loyal customer base. Our client provides a broad range of sheet metal and fabrication engineering services and are offering an ongoing position with the potential of permanent work for the right candidate.
Responsibilities of the Quality Inspector
- Supporting the quality team, you will be responsible for measuring and verifying that machined components are to the specifications.
- You will be required to use handheld specialised measuring equipment.
- The quality inspector must have basic computer skills and will be required to scan and file inspection results electronically.
Requirements of the Quality Inspector
- All of the products must be 100% fault free, therefore you must have a keen eye / attention for detail
- Must be able to read technical drawings
- Basic computer skills
- Experience in using Height Gauge and Digital Vernier measuring devices preferred
Our Expectations of you
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Good spoken and written English
- Team worker who can work independently
Monday to Thursday 08:00 – 17:00
Friday 08:00 – 15:00
PAY: £10.00 - £11.50 (depending on experience)
For further information, please contact Beki or Tim at The Best Connection, Worthing