1 day left
- Full Time
The Best Connection is excited to be looking for an experienced Seamstress for our client based just outside of Brighton. This is a brand new position for this site and a brilliant opportunity to help develop this area of the business.
The idea candidate will have demonstrable experience within the industry and genuine passion for the work. This positions is primarily working with furniture with training and support provided.
Specialist training will be provided in one of their European sites for a two week period, please take this into consideration when applying.
Responsibilities of the Seamstress
- Working with furniture to complete prototypes and designs.
- Operating appropriate industrial machinery and tools.
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of upholstery and fabrics.
- Confidently deliver products to specifications to a high standard.
Requirements of the Seamtress
- A genuine passion for Seamstress work.
- Great accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
Pay: £12.00 per hour.
Hours: 0800am to 1700pm, Monday to Friday.
If interested please don't hesitate to contact Daniel or Jordan at The Best Connection, Worthing
Apply for Seamstress
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly