Graduate Sales & Business Management Trainee
One of the largest names in the electrical & lighting products industry is offering sociable and sales-focused graduates the opportunity to join this exciting sector. They sell to a huge and varied customer base including government agencies and local authorities, the hotel and leisure industry and the building and construction industry, to name a few.
A salary of up to £24K + uncapped OTE & bespoke training from industry experts are all on offer.
About the opportunity
You'll be working for a global, market-leading distributor of electrical equipment. With over 4,000 employees across 350 UK branches, they also have a proven track-record of developing graduate talent.
This growing company is looking for driven graduates with entrepreneurial spirit to join their established locations across the South East. As a Graduate Sales & Business Management Trainee, you will:
- Become a part of a highly sociable and fast-paced industry
- Gain a valuable insight into various areas of the business
- Receive product, skills and leading industry sales training
- Be mentored by an experienced senior manager
- Progress to an Areas Sales Manager/Business Development Manager role
- Build relationships with new B2B clients
- Manage current accounts and maximise profitability
With this business, your development is limited only by your own ambition. You will be given the tools to be successful, make an impact and progress quickly.
How you will be rewarded
The company is keen to reward the hard work and success of their employees. As a Graduate Sales & Business Management Trainee, you will receive:
- An initial salary of between £20,000 - £24,000
- A generous, performance-related annual bonus
- Regular salary reviews
- High-spec company car (after initial training period)
- Further progression opportunities
What you should be
To be successful in this role, you should be:
- A graduate with a degree in any subject
- An excellent communicator
- A quick learner
- Energetic and motivated
- Ready to hit the ground running
Think you have what it takes? Apply today to find out more about this exciting opportunity.
Bridgewater Graduates specialise in recruiting for sales, management and a variety of other commercial graduate roles including: Graduate Sales Executive, Graduate Sales Manager, Graduate Sales Trainee, Graduate Field Sales Trainee, Graduate Area Sales Manager, Graduate Business Management Trainee, Graduate Management Trainee, Graduate Sales & Business Trainee, Graduate Commercial Trainee, Graduate Business Development Manager, Graduate Business Development Executive, Graduate Trainee Business Manager, Graduate Sales & Marketing Executive