Are you looking for a new role where you can progress within an expanding and successful Aviation company? Do you have up to 2 years' experience in administration? If so, then please see more details below.
You must be able to drive to access this scenic and rural location on the outskirts of Hassocks.
This company is a leading dynamic and innovative specialist in the field of aircraft component support. This company are offering training and career progression, and they often get involved with a number of social activities and charity events.
Hours for this role:
37.5 hour working week between the hours of 07:00 to 19:00, Monday to Friday.
The purpose of the role will be to assist the MRO Team with the administration of aircraft component repairs.
* Liaise and build successful relationships with designated suppliers
* Raise repair orders on approved suppliers in accordance with existing procedures
* Process quote approvals
* Effectively expedite and report on all open repair/sales orders, repair facility queries and customer cost approvals using specialised IT expediting system
* Ensure excellent Internal & external customer support is provided & MRO customers have all relevant data concerning repair & overhaul requirements
* Ensure repair quotations are recorded on the system and reviewed within existing processes and procedures
* Effective management of emails, ensure centralised repairs and individual inbox is cleared daily
* Produce and present various MRO reports including reports on order status, KPI's, supplier and customer performance
* Liaise with internal departments as the nature of the specific task may require
* Understand and adhere to Export Control regulations where relevant
* Assist the MRO Team with all tasks as required
* Essential A-levels A-C, a university degree or similar level qualification beneficial
* Experience in an administrative role gained within an office environment desirable
* Some experience of aircraft components highly advantageous
* The desire to learn and develop knowledge and skills within Maintenance Repair & Overhaul component management
* Analytical thinker with some experience in producing reports and evaluating data useful
* Good organisational and time management skills
* Numerate, accurate with good attention to detail
* Good experience in Excel, Word, and Outlook, with exposure to Aircraft parts databases such as Quantum highly advantageous
* Language skills desirable
This role is moving fairly quickly so please apply before 6/03/19 so you don't miss out on this opportunity!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.