Legal Secretary - Conveyancing
Job Title: Legal Secretary - Conveyancing
Location: Oxted, Surrey
Salary: £Competitive plus benefits
Are you looking for your next step into a Conveyancing support role?
Search Consultancy is working alongside a Legal 500 firm that are looking to recruit a Legal Secretary for the Conveyancing team based in Oxted.
This position will be to support the busy Residential Conveyancing team in carrying out administrative tasks in a timely manner, whilst being supervised for any requirements laid out to help assist fee earners, that may need to meet billing targets.
Duties & Responsibilities;
- Liaising with clients via email, telephone and face to face manner
- Opening and Closing files
- Assisting with exchanging of contracts
- Conducting searches
- Preparing SDLT Forms and Land registry Applications
- Supporting Completions and Post Completions work
- Preparing Completion statements and bills
- Arranging and drafting legal documentation
Skills & Experience;
- Recent Legal Secretarial experience in a similar role, with a minimum of 1 years experience in working within a Residential Conveyancing department.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to strict deadlines within an accurate and timely manner.
- Excellent attention to detail and good drafting skills.
- Strong IT skills.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.