Upsell Account Manager
Brandwatch is looking for an Upsell Account Manager to focus on retaining and growing our footprint within our existing accounts. The position will sit under the services org and is designed to focus on expanding our license and services footprint across our account base.
We are seeking someone who loves to engage clients to share the value of marketing technology, data, analytics, and strategic services to build higher revenue streams with major brands and enterprise accounts. We want a person who understands how to coordinate renewal and upsell programs in conjunction with customer success managers to continuously add value to our clients while growing their commitment to Brandwatch.
Reporting to Vice President, Account Management EMEA & APAC you will use your position in the Services Organization to bring the best thinking to this important role to meet the needs of our brand clients, and deliver sustained revenue growth by developing and executing on strategic account plans.
- Be assigned revenue targets in assigned key accounts, and meet other key account objectives defined by company management
- Introduce new offers to existing emerging clients and expand our presence to new users and use cases in these client organizations.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of typical business challenges faced by customers and common objectives to map Brandwatch product features and associated benefits to address their needs.
- Collaborate with marketing and pre-sales teams to create and launch upsell programs that highlight the value of new offers
- Work with internal stakeholders, including Product, Sales and Client Services teams to evangelize Crimson’s product offering to clients, and meet customer expectations and performance objectives.
- Drive growth of revenues in the brand segment, with a focus on upsell of new data and offers from our product and services teams.
- Introduce Brandwatch solutions to additional client teams and groups to advance our position across enterprise accounts
- Coordinate the development of emerging account plans with the customer success teams to align timing and sequence of sales process in conjunction with renewal and retention effort.
Looking for 1-3+ years’ experience in a sales or account management role and if you are:
- Genuinely curious about how social and data can solve business problems
- Experienced in creating and executing sales strategies to win business
- Able to develop relationships with digital and social media leaders in enterprise marketing roles
- Completely comfortable leading meetings in front of large groups and pitching offers
- Dedicated to teamwork and able to deliver in competitive sales engagements
- An exceptional communicator and relationship builder
Also great if you have:
- Experience working in digital or social media marketing, analytics, and inside sales
- Knowledge of the marketing technology sector including digital, social, marketing automation, data integration, attribution and consumer and market insight
- Prior roles in sales and account management positions
- Experience at an enterprise SaaS business
..then we encourage you to apply for this role!
What we offer;
Benefits:We offer a range of benefits including; bike to work scheme, pension contribution and discounted gym memberships.
Culture:Brandwatch is a place where the lines between work and fun are blurred. As a growing international company, with 6 offices across the globe, communication is key to ensure everyone’s voices are heard, and helps us maintain our flat structure. We listen and learn. We develop our staff. We care about everything, and above all we support each other.
Working for Brandwatch:Brandwatch Brighton is where it all began. We can be found in the vibrant North Laine in our brand new refurbished offices. Whilst we don’t believe in stereotypes, we do host yoga classes and Juice Mondays. We have cupboards bursting with snacks, a well stocked drinks fridge, sushi lunches, flexible working spaces and if you’re lucky we’ll even treat you to an ice-cream on the beach and you can enjoy one of our fortnightly massages right from the office.
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does NOT accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.