Base Salary up to: £35,000
An opportunity has arisen for a Site foreman to join a highly respected, quality house builder in Hampshire who is ranked in the top 100 profit track. This is a local developer have built a enviable reputation on the local market for producing traditional build developments of up to 200 units to an award winning standard.
Due to continuous success and growth they are now seeking a Site foreman. You will join a successful production team and initially finishing of a site nearing completion before moving to the companies new flagship project. These are all Traditional build, Brick and block units.
Duties and responsibilities:
* support the site manager with on-site construction activities.
* Ensure the completion of projects according to programme and quality specifications.
* The Site Foreman's primary focus includes stage snagging and driving the completion of snagging lists in line with the companies standards.
* The successful candidate will have a trade background and be fully conversant with site health & safety regulations
* You will have Site experience of delivering services to a high standard
* You will have proven time management and communication skills that are essential a multi trade environment.
If you feel this position has caught your interest please get in touch with Tom Lilley at Search Consultancy Brighton.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.