Staff Nurses/Senior Staff Nurses including Night and weekend shift opportunities
St Catherine's Hospice's vision is for a world where everyone can face death informed, supported and pain free. We're there for local people when life comes full circle, and offer pioneering standards in expert support and care for anyone facing death and bereavement.
We currently have exciting opportunities for Staff Nurses & Senior Staff Nurses to join our Inpatient Unit Team.
If you have recently qualified, are returning to practice or seeking a new challenge, why not consider a role with us?
Employees at St Catherine’s Hospice can enjoy a variety of benefits including:
- 27 days annual leave, in addition to public holidays
- Pension scheme with an employer contribution of up to 9%
- Excellent commitment to learning and development including external training
- Confidential employee support programmes,
- Free flu jabs
- Childcare vouchers
- Discounted gym membership
Hours: Part time, Full time or Bank opportunties.
We also offer contracts for just weekend shifts and/or permanent nights
All post are subject to Enhanced DBS clearance
To find out more about working for St Catherine's Hospice, please contact our HR department on 01293 447372.