Our charity shops are pivotal to our fundraising at St Catherine's Hospice, and we're looking for motivated, passionate and enthusiastic individuals to join our retail team as Shop Manager to our charity shops in East Grinstead.
As one of our crucial shop managers, you will be an ambassador on the high street as your shop raises vital funds for St Catherine's, meaning we can be there for more local people who face death and loss.
You will be passionate about customer service and will be responsible for managing and co-coordinating all activities of the shop. Key duties include:
- Management of staff and volunteers
- Sorting and pricing of stock
- Security of the shop and its contents
- Maintaining records of transactions
You’ll have experience of working in a customer care environment and have a flexible, enthusiastic, hands-on approach.
These two roles are offered on a full-time basis, 40 hours per week, covering five days per week, with alternate weekend working.
Employees at St Catherine’s Hospice can enjoy a variety of benefits including:
- 27 days annual leave, in addition to public holidays
- Pension scheme with an employer contribution of up to 9%
- Excellent commitment to learning and development including external training
- Confidential employee support programmes,
- Free flu jabs
- Discounted gym membership
Interviews will be held on: 13th March 2019
For an application pack, please call the HR Department on 01293 447372, email firstname.lastname@example.org or download and complete our application pack.