Jewellery e-commerce assistant
Andra Jewels (Andra) is one of the largest manufacturers and wholesalers of fine jewellery in the UK, supplying major high street jewellery retailers, such as Argos, H Samuel, F Hinds and Warren James as well as many online-only retailers such as Shop Direct (very.co.uk).
In addition to its role as a trusted supplier to these big businesses, Andra also trades directly with the public under its own brands.
Andra is seeking to recruit creative, jewellery-loving people to join its own-brand team.
The role for which we are currently recruiting is within the team of our SEOL + GOLD brand which has grown rapidly over the past couple of years.
This role will report directly to the brand’s managers, assisting them in all aspects as they seek to develop and extend the SEOL + GOLD jewellery collection and create an increased volume of high-quality visual content.
The role will include, but will not be limited to:
- Uploading listing information to the brand’s website and Etsy pages, ensuring all description details are present and correct;
- Managing the brand's Depop account;
- Working with the brand managers to deliver the various project streams required to successfully showcase the brand at trade shows;
- Assisting with customer service;
- Managing output from our international photographers, ensuring all images are delivered to specification;
- Supporting our PR team with the provision of photographic content ready for submission to journalists;
- Handling product returns and working with our stock team to ensure all returned items are processed appropriately; and
- Working with our factories to ensure all plated goods are received back from production in a timely manner and to the specification required;
Attributes of the right candidate
The ideal candidate will love jewellery. They will have a creative interest in style and photography, an interest in e-commerce retail and will be commercially astute. Being able to understand and support the brand’s managers in their vision for the brand’s direction is key.
The following skills will be important in the role:
- Being able to manage a varied workload involving several stakeholders;
- Being adept at using Photoshop;
- Being able to follow direction and deliver images to precise briefs;
- Being able to communicate well with customers; and
- Understanding the importance of brand
Additionally, the right candidate will be:
- A self-starter;
- Keen to learn;
- A team player; and
Support & training
Training will be offered in any respect which is beneficial to the candidate in delivering their role and will be provided by Andra Jewels.
Ideally the candidate will hold the following qualifications, but doing so is not a prerequisite in applying for this role.
- Degree: 2:1
- A-levels (or equivalent): 3 grades A* - C
- GCSEs: 8 grades of A* - C
Previous work experience of some description is required, although it doesn’t have to be specifically relevant to the role or industry. Intelligence, creativity, a willingness to learn and a positive attitude are much more important.
Since manipulation of imagery will form part of the role, the candidate should expect to demonstrate their skill at using Photoshop as part of the interview process.
On application, depends on experience
Competitive salary + benefits