Office Manager (with PA duties)
Office Manager (with PA duties) - West End - Competitive Salary -12 month FTC Maternity cover.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Office Manager to join our clients who are a leading investment firm.
The Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organising and maintaining the company premises
- Meeting and greeting visitors ensuring a 5* service
- PA support including Diary and Inbox management, Arranging travel and booking meetings
- Proof reading letters and PowerPoint presentations
- Managing various company accounts
- Work on highly confidential matters
- Ensuring Director is equipped with the correct information and documentation for travel/meetings
- Liaising with company accountants
- Facilities and Utilities
- Expense management
- Other Ad-hoc duties
- Previous experience as an Office Manager
- Previous experience working with senior management
- Ability to work at a fast pace and with accuracy under pressure
- Highly computer literate, particularly in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good organisational skills
- Team player, highly proactive and professional
- Will be discreet, always maintaining confidentiality
- Resilient, demonstrating a positive can to attitude
- Capable of prioritising conflicting workloads
If you have all of the above skills and requirements please follow the link below and APPLY today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.