New Business Review Agent- Bexhill
Hastings Direct, New Business Review Agent
We are looking for New Business Review Agent's to join our: New Business Review Team, based in our Bexhill office.Responsible for handling application fraud files from start to finish, dictating the path and depth of investigation required for each case. Also responsible for bringing enquires to an appropriate close with the correct outcome for both customers and company.
· Manage a portfolio of application fraud cases ensuring that each case is handled in line with departmental and company standards.
· Using behavioural insights, engage in productive conversation management techniques with customers to extract relevant and accurate information for policy validation.
· Establish if risk details are correct and up to date and ensure accurate records are made of conversations and contact with each customers.
· Complete desktop investigations via interaction with customers and the effective use of open source research techniques.
· Make appropriate decisions on the direction and depth of investigation on each case within defined departmental parameters.
· Engage with internal and external stakeholders when serious application fraud is identified to ensure that polices are deemed void.
· Ensure fraudsters and high risk entities are referred to the Insight Special Investigation Unit for investigation and possible addition to the Grey List.
· Protect our honest customers from the effect of fraud.
· Ensure that you (and any direct reports) are meeting customers' fair and reasonable expectations and provide fair outcomes. Question and challenge peers and managers where processes and procedures do not meet these expectations and any activity that does not place customers' interests at the heart of how we do business.
· Ensure completion of all training as mandated by the company and regulated by the FCA.
· Ensure that direct reports and self, achieve and demonstrate levels of competence required to fulfil job requirements
· This list is neither exclusive nor exhaustive and there may be other duties, within the remit of this position, required of the job holder from time to time. The Company reserves the right to alter this job description and will do so after consultation with the job holder.
We're looking for someone who has:
- Able to effectively use the Insight system and other associated systems and portals such as broker platform, policy, claims and finance centre, DVLA checker, MID, FCA register.
- Able to lead conversations, prompt honesty and identify potentially deceptive behaviours.
- Able to complete all MTA's including cancelations and policy re-brokes across all lines of business.
- Able to effectively interact with internal departments and Third Party companies.
- Able to complete open source investigations using systems such as web browsers, Tracesmart, Experian CUE PI.
- Able to produce strong written correspondence.
- Able to identify and differentiate between reckless and organised fraud and take appropriate action.
- Able to effectively handle customer objections and follow complaint process when required.
- Able to offer coaching and support.
- An understanding of the principles relating to Motor Insurance, including legislation impacting Insurer obligations, and a good understanding of personal lines insurance.
- An understanding of risk and how this relates to application fraud and the counter fraud processes used to minimise these risks.
- A complete understanding of motor insurance fraud and the end to end protection offered by Insight.
- A complete understanding of aggregators, call centres and the quote to sale journey.
- Experience of file ownership and meeting closure targets.
- Accredited IQ Level 4 Award in Conversation Management.
- Level 2 UW qualified.
- IF1 legal and regulatory CII
Hastings Direct is a fast growing, agile, digitally focused general insurance provider of products and services to over 2.7 million customers in the UK. We've significantly grown our customer base over the last three years and we now employ over 3,400 colleagues.
It's our attitude and the way we run our business that makes us different. We focus on getting it right for our colleagues, customers, company and community. It's a dynamic, flexible, fun and constantly changing environment. You'll enjoy the scope to make a real difference for our customers, influence our company, benefit the communities we work in and have some fun along the way.
Benefits for you
Please find some of the great benefits we offer here at Hastings Direct;
- Competitive basic salary
- Up to 5% bonus earning potential
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Competitive pension
- Flexible benefits - buy or sell holidays
- Discounted Hastings Direct products
Hastings Group is an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please also note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks