Location: Hassocks (Due to location you will need your own transport)
Salary: £60k - £65k
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5.30pm
I have great pleasure in supporting our client in the recruitment of a Finance Manager to join their well-established organisation based in Hassock.
This role is an excellent opportunity for a fully qualified accountant to develop their career and team within a reputable and forward-thinking organisation.
* Intercompany accounts
* Balance sheet reconciliations inclusive of fixed assets, licenses, prepayments, stock and development costs
* Posting all relevant journals
* Closing ledgers
* Statutory reporting including VAT, PAYE and EC sales lists
* Developing the internal reporting requirements
* Sales and profitability analysis
* Monthly budget variance reporting
* Updating written policies and procedures
* Assisting and liaising with external auditors
* Assist in completing year end process
* Working closely with the Finance Director
The right candidate will have the following skills and experience to apply:
* ACCA qualified
* Highly motivated with a passionate approach to problem solving
* Highly analytical
* Proven background as a Finance Manager/Management Accountant
* Knowledge of SAGE
* Strong Excel skills
This is a great opportunity to move into a progressive position that allows you to progress into a Financial Controller position. For more information on this role please contact Emily Rudkin on 01273 947 814 or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.