** Sussex Healthcare are now offering new Registered Nurse pay rates **
** £15an hour with paid breaks and 50p extra at weekends **
We have Full time, Part time contracts and Bank work available
Day and Night shifts
for Registered Nurses
Where will you work as a Registered Nurse?
We have Full time, Part time contracts and Bank work available on either days or night shifts.
We love what we do and we want you to love it too! We are looking for caring and friendly people to join us at Sussex Healthcare!
What benefits are there for you?
- Paid Breaks
- Free Staff Transport
- Weekend Pay Enhancements
- Staff Accomodation
- Subsidised Meals
- Paid Annual Leave
- In-House Training Academy
- Pension Scheme
- Refer a Friend Incentives
- Employee Assistance Programme
What we need from you as Registered Nurse?
You must have a valid NMC PIN
We are looking for Registered Nurses who are passionate about delivering great care and have outstanding communication skills.
We need strong team players with willingness for personal development who are able to take control of a situation and build good relationships with their team, the people they support and visitors to the home.
Due to the nature of the business we need you to be reliable and punctual to ensure that the needs of the people we support are met, always.
What will the role entail?
- Take nursing history through interviewing and observing the people we support.
- Giving medication and keeping accurate records of this.
- Updating and writing care plans, using best practice.
- Maintain accurate clinical observations of the condition of those we support.
- Interpret the significance of data to the people we support's condition and progress.
- Communicate effectively with those we support, their relatives and co-workers.
- Liaise with medical, para-medical staff and case managers in the delivery of care.
- Maintain standards in accordance with Sussex Healthcare policies and procedures.
- Maintain standards in accordance with the NMC, CQC and council.
*The full job description will be discussed with you at phone screening stage
Why work with us?
Sussex Healthcare has 23 homes across the South East of England and we are continually striving to deliver great quality care. We cover the following types of care within our homes:
- Physical Disabilities
- Mental Health
- Learning Disabilities
- End of life
- Acquired brain Injury
You will be given the opportunity to move between homes if you choose to, to broaden your experience and knowledge.
We have great facilities within our homes including salt caves, hydro therapy pools and sensory rooms.
Apply and join Sussex Healthcare!
More searches like this
- Healthcare Health & Safety Contract Full Time jobs in Billingshurst
- Nursing Health & Safety Contract Full Time jobs in Billingshurst
- Social Care Health & Safety Contract Full Time jobs in Billingshurst
- Support Care Health & Safety Contract Full Time jobs in Billingshurst
- Public Sector Health & Safety Contract Full Time jobs in Billingshurst