AAT Accounting Apprentice
MVL Business Services was established in 1994 and today, we continue to build on our enviable reputation for providing excellent advice and first class service to our business and personal clients alike.
We offer accounting, taxation and business advisory and support services to a wide range of businesses and individuals locally, nationally and internationally.
The successful applicant will be involved a range of duties including:
- Day to day book keeping for clients
- Purchase ledger Sales ledger Bank reconciliation
- Control account reconciliation
- Payroll You will have contact with clients via the ‘phone and face-to-face
- You will also be involved in the administrative work associated with accounting activities e.g. letters, emails
- You will be using Quickbooks and Sage accounting systems East Sussex College Hastings, the training provider for this apprenticeship.
Full training will be given.
- Literate and numerate
- Able to work to deadlines
- Able to work under pressure
- You should be presentable
- Have a good sense of humour
- Be able to maintain confidentiality
GCSE English & maths at grade C/level 4 or above (or equivalent qualifications) desirable.
Permanent full-time employment on successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
The salary will be reviewed after one month.