Product Support Specialist (German Speaking)
We are looking for a smart and enthusiastic Product Support Specialist to join our Product Support team in Brighton.
As a main point of contact for our customers, team members in this role will provide high level technical assistance with our products, but also gather and share important information regarding customer challenges.
The role involves working closely and collaboratively with the Technical Support, Engineering and Customer Success teams to provide our customers with the best possible user experience when working with our products.
- Answer customer questions accommodating and adapting responses to a wide range of customer skill levels
- Troubleshoot a variety of technical issues in powerful SaaS platforms, fixing issues for customers or escalating to Technical Support where required
- Explain and educate customers on product functionality and refer them to relevant documentation
- Keep customers regularly updated throughout the investigation of issues
- Work and communicate effectively within the larger Brandwatch team
- Escalate suggestions on new features to the Product team on behalf of our customers
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of technical documentation
The ideal candidate will have:
- Fluent English and German language skills - written and oral
- Experience of working in a fast-paced Product Support environment
- Experience in responding to and resolving customer issues over email
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Creative, efficient problem solving skills
- The ability to quickly learn and understand new technologies
- A positive, self-starter attitude with good organisation and attention to detail
- Flexibility to work outside of standard business hours where required
Nice to have:
- Experience using Zendesk and JIRA or similar ticketing software
- Fluent French language skills - written and oral
- Batchelors degree in any related disciplines