Role: Warehouse Manager
Days/Hours: Mon-Thu/830-1700 Fri 830 -1630
Benefits: 25 days holidays ex Bank Holidays, 10% Bonus and Private Healthcare
Reporting to the Operations Lead
The main objectives of the role will be the following:
* Manage the smooth and efficient running of the warehouse including but not limited to; warehouse management, inventory management, stock replenishment, inbound & outbound deliveries and courier services
* Optimise process improvement and workflow
* Achieve and maintain the highest level of procedural efficiency, customer satisfaction and wellbeing
* Successfully lead, develop and coach the warehouse team
* Generate and provide metrics, reports and assistance to the Operations Lead
* Liaise with internal and external customers as required, including local distributors, Agents and Suppliers.
* Provide training to staff as required, ensuring compliance remains with established quality and regulatory requirements.
* Work with the Operations Lead to select and establish quality initiatives such as product support teams, metrics and process control techniques as well as pursuing current quality programs to reduce scrap and rework while achieving a "Zero Defect" mind set in operations.
* Continuously improve customer satisfaction through programs to reduce errors, provide for on-time delivery, and meet customer quality and cost expectations.
* Establish, prepare, implement, revise and maintain policies and procedures related to operations.
* Maintain the stores to highest standards, in line with Health & Safety requirements.
* Strong understanding of warehousing in terms of set-up, capacity planning and optimization.
* Strong project management skills and warehousing distribution technology systems knowledge.
* Experience dealing with third-party carriers in order to sustain and negotiate competitive freight rates.
* Ability to build an effective team and to set and communicate clear goals and experience in management of people.
* Strong coaching and mentoring skills.
* Good analytical skills; attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities at the same time.
* Good Computer skills (Advanced with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint).
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.