Administrator / Payroll Support
Administrator/Payroll Support - Brighton - £19,000
Search Consultancy is looking for an energetic and friendly administrator to join our team in central Brighton. In this role you will be required to carry out secretarial, administrative and recruitment support activities on behalf of operational and support staff. Alongside this, you will also be supporting the company by organising and co-ordinating a quality payroll and Support Services function, ensuring internal operations procedures are delivered in an efficient and timely manner.
* Be responsible for all payroll activities, tasks and support provided to the Divisions, and associated payroll queries. Delegating within the team where appropriate
* Support Payroll Assistants with all related admin tasks for Search Associates within the required timescales
* Maintain all filing systems to an acceptable standard
* Type proposals, reports, letters and CV's as requested by Manager or divisions
* Solid understanding of the Microsoft Office suite
* Exceptionally organised with the ability to prioritise and multi task
* A positive outgoing personality
* Ideally experience in a similar role
This role is full time permanent, Monday to Friday.
If this sounds like the next opportunity for you, please contact Mike at Search Consultancy, Brighton.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.