IT Systems Apprentice
- Deliver a 1st class IT support experience to our users across multiple sites in the UK.
- Troubleshoot and resolve user IT support requests in a professional and efficient manner within agreed SLA’s.
- Provide customer focused 1st and some basic 2nd line support Customer facing / remote take over and telephone-based support.
- Taking Part in the on boarding / off boarding process
- Documenting all IT tasks within the service desk tool or IT document library.
- Project work when required
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Initiative and a proactive approach.
- Willing to take an active role in one’s own development.
- Good IT skills to include the use of database systems, Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Active Directory administration – user accounts, profiles, security groups/OU management, group policy.
- Exchange Server mailbox administration.
- Microsoft Office 365 administration
A minimum GCSE C Grade in both English and Maths, or equivalent are required.
There may be a full time job avaliable at the end of the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Duradiamond Healthcare is based on the Bellbrook Industrial Estate in Uckfield. Individuals will need to be able to travel to our location as well as travel to attend college at the Eastbourne college campus one day each week.
The employer will be interviewing throughout the recruitment process so the start date could be ASAP.
More searches like this
- Apprenticeship Apprenticeship Apprenticeship Full Time jobs in Lewes
- Technology Apprenticeship Apprenticeship Full Time jobs in Lewes
- IT Apprenticeship Apprenticeship Full Time jobs in Lewes
- IT Support Apprenticeship Apprenticeship Full Time jobs in Lewes
- Networks & Systems Apprenticeship Apprenticeship Full Time jobs in Lewes