Account Manager - London EC2A - Competitive Salary
Our clients who are a global leading travel services provider are looking for an Account Manager to work closely with the company Director.
To be considered for the role you must have travel industry knowledge and previous experience in a similar role.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Responsible for managing airline relationships and
* working with internal departments to achieve your goals.
* Developing and expanding local airline performance and partnerships.
* Responsible for contracting and negotiating airline content and commercials.
Skills & Experience
* Travel Industry experience from airline/travel agency, distribution and/or sales and marketing.
* Knowledgeable of a wide variety of content and markets served from the UK
* Ability to analyze internal and external data to guide commercial decision-making
* Experience working with internal stakeholders to drive commercial objectives
* Strong analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills
* Experience developing and implementing initiatives to drive performance with key airline partners.
* Outstanding negotiation skills
* Capable to work independently with minimal supervision
* Results orientated and experience working to strict deadlines
* Excellent presentation and communication skills
* Willing to travel
If you have the above skills please APPLY through the link
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.