Customer Service and Sales
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with solid experience in Customer Service to join our Customer Service and Sales Team. In this role, you are responsible to develop and maintain strong customer relationships and ensure that the best quality customer service is provided to the customers at all times. In this role, you will gain industry knowledge, better communication skills and techniques relevant to customer service and sales.
This is an exciting career opportunity to work in a multinational, well established company that thrives on being the best in customer service. We provide support for you to shape your own career by achieving expertise and learning on the job. We have a clear path in which progression is offered.
- Build strong and lasting relationships with customers and provide second-to-none customer service.
- Take full responsibilities and end-to-end ownership of customer orders.
- Engage in constructive problem resolution and provide solutions.
- Act and communicate proactively and keep customers informed on any new products
- Work independently and assist the team in reaching goals and standards – share knowledge and best practices.
We are looking for
- Previous customer service experience in various industries such as hospitality and retail.
- Previous experience in a customer facing role, preferably one that involved any form of upselling
- Can handle pressure and high volume of customers.
- Personable, energetic and excellent communication skills.
- Someone who is an excellent team player and able to work effectively under pressure.
- Should have the ability to converse with people of all levels and is well organised, efficient and effective.
Salary: £19,300- £21,000 + Commission
Hours: 11am-8pm Monday- Friday and a maximum of 2 Saturdays per month (9am-5pm)
As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high performing teams.
If you want to apply, send your CV to Hannah King at Red Flag Recruitment