Assessor Trainer in Business & Management
Chichester College Group
Assessor Trainer in Business and Management
Pro rata of £20,878 - £22,817 (i.e. £ 8,351.20 - £9,126.80) per annum
This role may be eligible for a market premium payment of £1,500 - £9,000 (pro rata), dependant on professional qualifications held, assessing experience and the level of qualification you will be assessing for the Group.
14.8 hours per week, 52 weeks per year
We are recruiting for an enthusiastic, experienced and qualified Trainer within our successful Business and Management apprenticeship team.
You will have up-to-date and relevant vocational experience within industry and work well as part of a team and independently.
- The purpose of the role is to support the development of apprentices’ knowledge, skills and behaviours throughout their programme, and to ensure timely achievement of their apprenticeship, in partnership with employers.
- You will assess portfolios and deliver occasional subject specific workshops.
- You will visit workplaces to carry out observations and professional discussions.
- You will apply theoretical and practical learning in the work environment and collaborate with colleagues and employers to meet learners’ needs and achieve their potential.
You will have a business qualification of Level 5 or above and proven business acumen to be able to coordinate activities with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders, for the following apprenticeship standard:
- Level 4 Associate Project Manager
For full details, please see the Institute of Apprentices website: https://www.instituteforapprenticeships.org/apprenticeship-standards/associate-project-manager/
You will also have, or be willing to work towards, the A1 Assessors Award (or equivalent), Level 3 Teaching Award and/or a Level 3 Coaching/Mentoring qualification.
You will be based at the Chichester College campus, have a clean driving licence and be willing to travel in Sussex, Surrey and Hampshire.
This is a part-time role of two days a week (0.4 contract) throughout the year.
The post is due to commence on 22 April 2019.
Closing date: 28 March 2019
Interview date: 10 April 2019
To apply, visit www.chichester.ac.uk/jobs
All posts are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check, which may include a check of the barred lists and any relevant overseas checks.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the role.
We are an equal opportunities employer.