Finance and Administration Receptionist - Apprenticeship
Job title: Finance and Administration Receptionist - Apprenticeship
Wage: £192/Week £10,000 per annum
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
Time spent in training: You are required to spend a minimum of 7 hours per week in training that supports your apprenticeship course
Course entry requirements: A-C English and Maths GCSE
What is an apprenticeship?
Apprenticeship courses are developed by employers and professional bodies, ensuring apprentices study a curriculum that is tailored to real-world job roles. All our courses are accredited by an authorised awarding body or the Institute of Apprenticeships, guaranteeing you work towards an approved, professional certificate. Completing an apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to excel in your chosen career, providing a concrete foundation for future growth.
Apprenticeship course available: Business Administrator Level 3
Business & Administration Level 3
About the role:
My client are a bespoke Family Contact Centre in Thornton Heath. The team has over 20 years of experience working with children and families.
They are offering a fantastic opportunity to train as an Apprentice Finance/Administrator Receptionist. You will be the first point of contact for visitors into reception and on the phone and therefore you are expected to be polite, friendly and efficient.
The Apprentice Finance/Administrator Receptionist will be running our Front desk, alongside assisting the wider support team in various administrative/financial tasks.
- Apprenticeship training delivered at your workplace to achieve a nationally recognised certificate
- Competitive apprentice wage
- Career guidance with opportunities for progression
- Retail discounts
- Discounted travel
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Maintain a clean, orderly reception & office.
- Receive visitors politely providing them with drinks as appropriate
- Prepare & send out invoices, diary & chase payments not received when appropriate
- Place orders for office supplies, ensuring the correct items are received.
- Work in close collaboration with Management Team providing administrative/finance support for the organisation.
- Receive & make phone calls. Take and relay messages to the appropriate person.
- Provide information to callers/service users/professionals
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Excellent communication skills
- Someone who is comfortable speaking on the phone
- Attention to detail
- Be able to work to tight deadlines
- IT literate
- Willing to learn new skills!!!
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.