Apprentice Content Producer
Do you like a to work in a fun environment? Do you like being around creative people? Are you a natural social media and digital content wiz-kid? Would you like to build and take ownership of an online identity for a fast growing start-up?
We are looking for a new digital marketing and social media assistant to expand our in-house brands. You will take the leadership of the integration of online marketing, social media channels and original content, using your skills and knowledge to expand the business and grow online sales, brand awareness, social following and create up to date content. You will take direction from the marketing manager to execute content for weekly and monthly marketing campaigns across several social media platforms. This role will have a direct link to improving sales and brand awareness.
Do you have the passion and experience to take ownership? Do you take the initiative and follow a pro-active approach? Do you enjoy working in an innovative, new and exciting industry? If so, please read on...
- Collaborate on creative, innovative and dynamic design concepts with colleagues
- Create content including video, written and graphic
- Understand how to optimise content to generate maximum impact to the company’s audience
- Have a good understanding and some experience of creating content across a number of different products
- Post content to the website, as well as digital and non digital platforms
- Creative skills across a number of platforms such as photoshop, in design, illustrator, final cut pro
- Understanding of social media and digital platforms
- Creative thinking
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to fit in with a close knit team
- Willingness to learn and collaborate