Fitter and Trainee Fitter - Frontier Pitts
Due to our fast-expanding business, Frontier Pitts is looking for multiple Fitters to be based at our Crawley HQ to work on high security Gates, Barriers, Bollard, Blockers and Turnstiles.
The Fitters are responsible for the final assembly of the Security Equipment in accordance to assembly drawings issued by the Drawing Office.
- Collate materials required to complete Bespoke Product manufacture. This may involve unloading deliveries.
- Assemble into a complete product in accordance to job specific specifications and drawings.
- Ensure the aesthetics of the product remain of the highest quality for the client.
- Use manual handling equipment where required.
- Prepare equipment for factory acceptance testing and complete appropriate paper work
- You must be able to work under pressure and prioritise tasks
- You must be able to work unsupervised and be self-motivated
- A forklift license is an advantage.
- Display a proactive attitude within the organisation with a culture of right first time and ownership of problems.
- Recommend resources and training, to ensure that the organisation can meet future demands from its customers.
- Clearly and concisely communicate with all levels of personnel
positions available include:
- Experienced Fitter for evening shift
- Trainee Fitter for evening shift
Working Hour Shifts:
- Monday to Friday – 14.00 to 22.00
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES